a few attainables
I cannot allow work to define me, as it slowly is beginning to successfully consume me…
In which case, I’m setting a few wishful goals for myself to make my life less mundane and routined, for goodness sakes. And, I must admit that perhaps the comfort of being in a relationship might attribute to this. But shouldn’t I be seeking excitement even more and sharing these experiences with him instead of making silly excuses? Alright…! Then, the following should be attainable to a degree (with a little kick in the ass).
- Weekday dinner dates with friends (or who’s left… as many of my close friends have moved away in the past year)
- Learning useful/conversational phrases in French. One phrase a week could be a start (hah!)
- Not allowing the gym to become a continuous conflicting excuse to not see my friends or spend money on potential good times
- Watching less trashy television……. dot dot… and swapping the brain-melting time to finish my unfinished novels and short stories
- Venture out to Brooklyn (not just Williamsburg) and Queens!
This could be a start.